Most sellers think that to sell their home they must sell it the conventional way; first by listing it with an agent and then, by sitting around waiting for a qualified buyer to come along. In fact, there are actually many methods to sell your home — many of which may put more money into your pocket which is the end game we all wish for. For a complete understanding of how LTO can help you as a seller, click here….Presenting LTO to Sellers
If you are a seller of real estate, Lease-To-Own creates a whole new and exciting way for you to sell their home. You will receive many more inquiries in a much shorter listing period, and get a higher price for your home. As a seller, you can turn their homes into an income-producing opportunity and realize a full price at sale.
On average home listings that sell at a discount to list price of 9% of more, and many listing today languish on the market for months without selling. The Seller will receive an offer at full appraised value through the Lease-To-Own program.
The Community Empower Lease-To-Own program fully protects the Seller and takes all the hassles out of renting:
- You make more money for your home, up to 25% more!
- You protect your equity while you protect against potential for losses.
- The rent is guaranteed during the lease period. If the tenant fails to perform for any reason Community Empower will continue to make the rent payments during the lease period. Rent is collected by an accredited lease servicer who is responsible for making the rent payment to the Seller.
- The property is protected against peril with a standard commercial property casualty policy.
This policy covers all standard perils including:
- wind, lighting, rain, sleet, hail, snow and ice
- freezing, seepage or leakage of water
- fire and explosion
- theft, vandalism, riot or civil commotion
- personal liability for bodily injury or property damage
This policy covers your:
- dwelling and other structures
- trees shrubs and other plants
- personal property
Other important benefits to the seller include:
- Your property is protected with a home warranty that provides for household repairs.
- Your property is professionally managed by your local broker who will make a drive by every month.The seller is not responsible for dealing with the tenant.
- You won’t receive annoying calls, no collection troubles of any kind. All interactions with the buyer/tenant are handled by Community Empower and its program partners.
- Lease-To-Own creates a whole new class of Buyers who have been shut out of the market by ever tightening lending standards. These are Buyers who are good risks and who will qualify for standard loans very quickly with the assistance of our program and purchase your property.
- Because Lease-To-Own pays real estate Agents their customary fees from greater sales at better prices, will dedicate their time and energy to your Lease-To-Own listing because it is their best income earning opportunity.